This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App crash and screen freeze

gopu1984tvm
Star I
My Asus 6z , apps are crashing frequently since last 1 week... Scroll gets stuck, screen starts flickering and then apps crashes.. the phone is running on Android 10 and updated till latest patch relase8in September 2020... Anyone facing similar issue and any solutions would be helpful
3 REPLIES 3

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
gopu1984tvm

My Asus 6z , apps are crashing frequently since last 1 week... Scroll gets stuck, screen starts flickering and then apps crashes.. the phone is running on Android 10 and updated till latest patch relase8in September 2020... Anyone facing similar issue and any solutions would be helpful

App crash and screen freeze
I feel its a hardware issue
Did it behave same in safe mode? Check with that
To entre safe mode
Hold power key for few seconds>tap and hold on switch off option for few seconds>Dailogue box appears asking to entre safe mode>click OK
To exit safe mode just restart if it still behaves same than
Kindly backup your important data and try factory data reset Asap and see if issue gets resolved, ifnot
Please visit nearest service centre ASAP before device is dead dont forget to backup ur imp data before you submit your device to service centre
Thanks!

immondal75
Star III
Feeling same problem . I think it is due to as we not get any update for 3 months

prashanth
Rising Star II
immondal75

Feeling same problem . I think it is due to as we not get any update for 3 months

View post
I dont think updates are the problem
There are occassional stutters while scrolling yes,but that happens with every phone
If ur phone is getting too sluggish,better do a reset