devicentextian
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZS661KS
Firmware Version:.78
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

128 REPLIES 128

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
mayurmahale47

I received my Rog 3 1 week back.... And what I am getting is 5.5 hours of Screen on time.. I don't know why is it because of ? Is it because of the latest update 17.08? Please widespread this issue, coz I can see many of them are having it too... If it's software related then please solve it quickly. You can also check the screen on time I am getting right now.

screenshot-20201113-135305538.jpg

View post
This screenshot says nothing. Please include Digital wellbeing screen time too so I can see if you've been playing games like PUGB and Genshin Impact.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
rajwedhikar

Pathetic battery life after Update.

screenshot-20201021-192435514.jpg

please fix it ASAP.

View post
You have an obvious battery drain right here. My guess is an endless loop where it's trying to scan some media file. Force close all apps and restart your device. After this your battery should go back to normal.
image.png

mayurmahale47
Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/132671#Comment_132671

This screenshot says nothing. Please include Digital wellbeing screen time too so I can see if you've been playing games like PUGB and Genshin Impact.

View post
Well you can have look on my screen idle time... And I don't have pubg in my phone and genshin impact, I had kept on downloading at the time I took this screenshot.
screenshot-20201113-210830229.jpg

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
mayurmahale47

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/132675#Comment_132675

Well you can have look on my screen idle time... And I don't have pubg in my phone and genshin impact, I had kept on downloading at the time I took this screenshot.

screenshot-20201113-210830229.jpg

View post
All that and 77% left. Have you charged your phone? If not, then there's nothing to complain about

ZT-32dc1960
Star III
Вообще-то в асусе рог 3 батарея не 6000 а всего 5 800