Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 3 freezes and Auto Restart

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: ALL THE TIME EVEN NOT IN GAME
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NOT USING ANY APPS ALSO FREEZES AND AUTO RESTART
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

2 REPLIES 2

niakurnia.nonoseno

1. Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: ALL THE TIME EVEN NOT IN GAME
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NOT USING ANY APPS ALSO FREEZES AND AUTO RESTART

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

PLEASE HELP. I BOUGHT ROG PHONE WITH 865 SNAPDRAGON NOT TO FACE THIS ISSUE. IT FREEZES QUITE FREQUENT AND AUTO RESTART MY PHONE. HELP ME

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
niakurnia.nonoseno

1. Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: ALL THE TIME EVEN NOT IN GAME
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NOT USING ANY APPS ALSO FREEZES AND AUTO RESTART

This is hardware problem kindly take your device to nearest service centre ASAP please dont forget to backup your important data before you submit your device to service centre
Thanks!