This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black crush in ROG 3 is 100 percentage Software Issue.

rajwedhikar
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 3
Firmware Version:.99
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence: video playback
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): mx player YouTube
I am sure black crush issue is software based and not Hardware Because when i first bought ROG 3, The screen was working flawlessly and colours in low brightness were also accurate I was not having any problems with screen in MX PLAYER or youtube. But as soon as I unfortunately updated my phone to .78 FOTA and above, the phone screen changed from AMOLED to below avarage LCD display and after that update I am facing heavy Black crush Issue. So it's clear that atleast in my case Black crush is not Hardware issue but is software based.
@Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS please give us a proper fix for it in next update.

2 REPLIES 2

jess_carol_blac
Star II
That's something at least, it means it's fixable, now if they'd just communicate with us on where a fix is at that would be awesome, seeing as how it's been a good while without a single word from them.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
The ROG Phone 3 has been improved continuously and we keep looking at improvements for video performance.
With every new update, the fine-tuning is making sure that the overall quality is getting better.
Appreciate your patience. Make sure you are on the latest software version that is .99 for now.