This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android 10 beta Emergency calls problem in Turkey.

cengizhankirac
Star III
Zenfone max pro m1 emergency call problem was corrected in Turkey. There was a problem on Android 10 too, is this problem fixed on Android 10? Android 10 must be checked before the final version is released.
image.png

25 REPLIES 25

cengizhankirac
Star III
If the guys didn't broadcast, they wouldn't get the 4th beta. Zenfone 4 max also made a statement after beta 1, they will explain this if they did not publish it. While the works are delayed, the process gets longer when their priority is other devices, this is normal. They say that the work is already ongoing, so there is no other way than to be patient and wait.

cengizhankirac
Star III
Christine_ASUS

Hi cengizhankirac 

For double checking, may you provide me the sim carrier which faces the issue in Android 10, Turkcell, Vodafone, or Turk telekom? May you also provide me the issue number? Big thanks!

View post
Hello, 155 Police, 156 Gendarmerie calls on Vodafone line

cengizhankirac
Star III

Hello, chrstine_Asus
We fix these errors Asus Android 9 in contacting with Turkey, ending with android 9 87 last update. The goal is to fix gms mobile services on android 10
155 Police, 156 Gendarmerie calls on Vodafone line

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
cengizhankirac

Hello, chrstine_Asus

We fix these errors Asus Android 9 in contacting with Turkey, ending with android 9 87 last update. The goal is to fix gms mobile services on android 10

155 Police, 156 Gendarmerie calls on Vodafone line

View post
Hi cengizhankirac
Thank you for your reply. I have forwarded the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

cengizhankirac
Star III
Christine_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/132231#Comment_132231

Hi cengizhankirac

Thank you for your reply. I have forwarded the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

View post
Thank you for your interest. 
Good work.