zenbook pro duo screenpad+ issue.

System: windows
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence: sometimes
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video: video
========================
Ok so recently I just don't know what happened but all of a sudden my screenpad+'s interface or let's just say circular options where we could pin apps and all isn't showing and when I press the screenpad on/off button it works fine but when i click on change window button [↑↓] nothing happens and when i try to hover a window the three options to pin the window do not show up. I tried everything. Pls help

16 REPLIES 16

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello yashasvi,
Please refer to below link to find the Intel(R) Serial IO I2C Driver
ZenBook Pro Duo UX581|For Home|Laptops |ASUS GlobalIt's under Chipset
image.png
and for ASUS ScreenXpert Interface driver, there is a install.bat file inside. you may directly run it to install.
Thank you.

Blake_ASUS

Hello yashasvi,

Please refer to below link to find the Intel(R) Serial IO I2C Driver

https://www.asus.com/laptops/for-home/zenbook/ZenBook-Pro-Duo-UX581/HelpDesk_Download/?model2Name=Ze...

It's under Chipset

image.png

and for ASUS ScreenXpert Interface driver, there is a install.bat file inside. you may directly run it to install.

Thank you.

View post
didnt work 😞

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello yashasvi,
Which one? both?
May you tried to install them all again? as the installation order must be followed?
If it sill doesn't work, please kindly send your device to service center, and let us reset the factory OS again for you.
Thank you.

well, i did everything in order but its ok i'll factory reset, thanks @Blake_ASUS

@Blake_ASUS dude i factory reseted the laptop.
Windows booted up then came the screen pad intro after the intro was over it disappeared again.