This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZS630KL keeps crashing after the latest OTA update (ver *.167)

ankur_kar
Star III
I received the latest OTA update on 25th night and since yesterday my phone keeps crashing. I also noticed that while opening anything, the network (both WiFi and mobile network) keep resetting on its own. The phone crashes randomly and has become pretty much annoying and useless. It's making my daily usage counter productive. Anyone facing this issue and is there any solution to this?
55 REPLIES 55

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
ankur.kar said:
Same here in India . I was assured that I would get the phone this week. Called yesterday and they told me they still didn't receive the part but assured me that I would get it this Monday. But I really doubt them as their assurance is as pathetic as their policies.
so got your phone back?
working properly now??

mariappanautrc7
Star II
Day by day...Asus 6z issues list has increased ,I don't know...why Asus is not taking care for this time.
Still automatic restart problem not resolved till date.

ankur_kar
Star III
I have got my phone a few days back. I am still testing it. But I don't trust the phone nor the brand anymore. Asus is a cheap garbage of an organisation that provides its customers with cheap garbage products. And they are a cheat brand because they loot the customers money with their disgusting policies.

janpat
Star I
My repaired. Today he returns from the service center, the repair took a week. But I will see it fully functional after a few days or today.

5hreenit
Star II
ankur.kar said:
Same here in India . I was assured that I would get the phone this week. Called yesterday and they told me they still didn't receive the part but assured me that I would get it this Monday. But I really doubt them as their assurance is as pathetic as their policies.
Hey Ankur, did you get your phone? Looks like I'm in the same boat. My phone just died out of nowhere. It's just a month and I think I was one of the unfortunate ones to have this. Have to go to the service center. I'm from Bangalore too.
I'm dreading this big time. @Anders_ASUS Really need some solution here. If this can be escalated to priority with the service centers, that would really be helpful. Sucks to have paid almost $600 and to have a dead phone with no proper support.