Very bad battery.

Pav
Star III

Model Name: ZS661KS
Firmware Version: 2009.99
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
========================================
I've been having issues with my battery since I got my phone but just thought it was a rogue app as I was losing about 2-3% per hour without using my phone but over time that grew.
For the last 10-15 days I was losing 40-60% battery during the day (2-3h Screen on time) and over 25% battery overnight for 7-8 hours while I slept.
So I've finally got around to doing a factory reset this morning and for the first 4 hours I didn't install anything nor really use my phone and there's a really strange dip (rise) in power consumption.
After 4 hours I installed FB, Duo and Snapchat and here is the 8 hours worth of stats so far.
I'll post how tonight's battery drain goes tomorrow but I'm just wondering if anybody else is having issues and had it fixed with a replacement phone because I think that's my next step.
screenshot-20201110-204915839.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Pav
Star III
I went to sleep at 37% and woke up 6 hours later on 8%.
After the first screenshot of battery usage I had a 30 minute video call on Duo so that's the dip in the middle.
screenshot-20201111-081119324.jpg

xihe
Rising Star II
Do a factory reset, charge to 100% and monitor. If there is still strange dip, send the phone to the service centre.