This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overheating and speaker bugs on zenfone 5z

ZT-2b48628a
Star III
I just casually used my 5z for video streaming on YouTube and now the phone gets very hot and suddenly the down firing speaker is not working at all. Now after restarting the phone the speaker works fine but again it's not working.
Note: I've already factory reset my phone several times and did all you've said. Still the same problem occurs.please fix these bugs asap ASUS.
7 REPLIES 7

Nivesh
Rising Star II
Hey @amitgarde3 any update about next update for 5z?or the support is over...

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Nivesh

Hey @amitgarde3 any update about next update for 5z?or the support is over...

View post
Updates are still ON dont worry
If all goes really well than for sure it is Coming soon
Stay tuned! 😜

ZT-2b48628a
Star III
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131891#Comment_131891

Did you recently reset your device?? if you say its software issue this should get fix with factory data reset coz what i can see is this is unique issue for you and only you, But as you are saying you tried every possible trouble shooting step and still you are facing issue clearly says its hardware not software

I would say kindly take your device to nearest service centre as early as possible n dont forget to backup your imp data before you give visit to service centre

Ifnot if you still believe its software than dont worry new FOTA update is coming soon you can wait and see if problem gets resolved 🙂

But again i may suggest you to take it to service centre ASAP

Thanks!

View post
I reset my device 6 months before due to increased bugs after android 10 update. After this android 10 update there are many bugs which are still present. Anyways I would like to wait for the next FOTA update to see if the problem occurs again I'll go to the nearest service center to see if there is any problems.