ididitfirst
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
its a darn shame that a company produced a phone without a major hardware connection. i hope every one stuck with this device will pass the word around that no on should buy any asus phones. with no hardware upgrade in sight we all will have 'a very expensive paperweight'. please let us all spread the word. when it drastically affects their monetary gain they might do something so so please spread the word ... their current phones are worthless and no one should buy such a horrible product.

8 REPLIES 8

ronald1985
Community Legend I
moemohamed194@gmail.com

I'm pretty sure a majority of the people didn't know it was gonna be required. But the time I found out it was too late to return the phone. Even if you did return the phone you would lose a ton of money and time in the process. Asus clearly knew it was gonna be required and still sold the phone anyway. That's not caring about your customers!!

View post
I know right. Those manufacturers removing the headphone jack, they are definately not taking care or listening to their customers who listen music or play games. Different users will have different expectations.

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
sevesanjay

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/130403#Comment_130403

Not sure where you get your information or how high your IQ is, but i think pretty low based on your comments. NO ONE should have to HACK for VOLTE using the method on XDA. It IS NOT the carriers who make VOLTE work in the US, the ONUS is on ASUS to do the testing in the US to be approved for VOLTE, which they (ASUS) are unwilling to spend the money to do. On a side note, MOST of the laptops produced by ASUS end up with an upside down image from the built in web cam when you upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10. Its clearly an issue where ASUS installed the hardware upside down and corrected it by monkeying around with a driver to correct the orientation of the image, does that sound like quality to you?

View post
Not gonna feed the troll (you) VOLTE is something that must be "approved" from both ends. Telecommunications provider as well as cellular phone manufacturer. In this case asus. The rog 2 has all the capabilities of VOLTE but t-mobile or AT&T says nope. Not gonna approve it. Guess what!!!?? No F*CKING VOLTE! B*tch and cry all you want about asus being garbage but there nothing asus can do about it. Hence where the xda "hack" comes in. Asus has nothing to do with it. Dumbas$

Melqui
Zen Master I
Next time I will buy Samsung (All low end and high end phones has VoLTE enabled).

mccarlson
Star II
​Thank you for contacting ASUS product support. My name is Cassandra C. I would like to welcome you to the ASUS family, I also appreciate the time out you have taken to notify us of your concern and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. I’m grateful to be able to further address this matter with you.
It is my understanding that you are inquiring about VoLTE support. Regrettably, ASUS unlocked carrier Zenfone devices sold in the USA do not support VoLTE. At this time, we are unable to confirm if there will be any updates that will have VoLTE support. I do apologize.
In the event that you have additional concerns, please let me know and I will be happy to take care of them as well. Thank you for choosing ASUS.