This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5Z] Minor and major battery issues!

Alice_Renaut
Star III
The low battery warning option, in the settings, says it will warn the user in 15% and 5%, but warns in 14% and 4%.
The % indicator does not follow in real time, when it is at 12% in an activity for 10 minutes, it goes down to 11%, but from 11% to 10% it does not last 30 seconds. (Numbers given as an example, do not indicate percentage or time accuracy).
Sometimes, I put it to charge with 10%, it jumped to 12%, rising to 13%, immediately when connecting.
The first 10% of battery, after a 100% charge, does not last even the time of the last 3%.
There is a considerable battery drain after the Android 10. (Not shown on Android 9.)
77 REPLIES 77

mytechshout07
Star III
Yes i also experienced some of these battery indicator issues on my zenfone 5z. Hope it gets fixed. Also fast charging has killed my battery capacity to only 60% of the original rating. So asus din't implement tickle charging to save battery.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi amitgarde3 & mytechshout07
Thank you for your reply. I have forwarded the information of "Power saving" to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Christine_ASUS

Hi amitgarde3 & mytechshout07

Thank you for your reply. I have forwarded the information of "Power saving" to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

View post
Thanksalot for your support always ! I noticed powersaving mode works great with my zenfone 2,zenfone 3 zoom,zenfone 3 as well which are on older android versions but 5z doesnt work same as other devices so thats clearly a bug hope for fix Asap thanks
Have a great day!

Gera
Star III
No news for an update yes? Two months from now we got a buggy patch that drains battery like hell and even overheating issue. Seems that they fix some problems and bring others to life

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Gera

No news for an update yes? Two months from now we got a buggy patch that drains battery like hell and even overheating issue. Seems that they fix some problems and bring others to life

View post
Dont worry next update is mostly focused on battery issues and few major bug fixes
And about last update it was just a security patch n a serious single game genie bug fix because of various internal reasons which i cannot disclose it here,
but m preety sure next update will bring smile to numerous faces
Stay tuned n safe 😜