parvezalam01994
Star III
screenshot-20201108-212235-7e2.png
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1 6GB
Firmware Version: Android 9
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Random occurence
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Quickstep (default) launcher
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Long press to Split Screen or App info not working at all. Nothing happens while long press.
Temporary fix: Restart device or Force stop followed by Cache clear of Quickstep from app settings.
OMG!😤 Even this forum is not bug free, I had to re-upload the Screenshot.
#AsusBugsKiDukaan
24 REPLIES 24

Aryan202
Community Legend I
sokolinskiy88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131426#Comment_131426

All this is present in the shit from ASUS, plus a very crappy update and treatment of its users. And there's no need to praise the shit company ASUS. This is a complete bottom, not a company, and it will soon cease to EXIST!!!!

View post
As again that's your view not mine or everyone else's
My next phone is gonna be by Asus too probably
And no poco is way more shittier that's a proven fact,it doens't even have an ips panels smh (there's cheap tn panel on it)
There's a difference between Asus flagships which run Zen ui and have a premium build quality than max pro series which run stock android and is a entry level smartphone(still I know many users who are satisfied with their max pro's it was like 10-12k afterall)
Plus Zenfone 5z got stable android 10 last November (I was a beta tester hence had acces to the firmware since October)
Both oneplus 6 and poco f1 got A10 much later

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
sokolinskiy88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131534#Comment_131534

ASUS is a complete bottom, oppo, vivo, mi is much better, better and communicate with customers normally. Not that shit-ASUS for 3.5 months the same answer, but they can not answer in any way. May they all burn in hell for treating customers like this.

View post
asus developer are working day and night for their flagship devices

Aryan202
Community Legend I
sokolinskiy88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131550#Comment_131550

What is the poco tn screen for? Don't talk nonsense. Tn screens are placed in phones of the lowest level, the third echelon. So the standard Android should update faster than the shell. Moreover, the shitty company itself promised two major updates when presenting the device. Now they're acting like rats. SHAME ON the shitty ASUS COMPANY!!!!! Soon it will be shortened, and you will not wait for their new device. So take 7 "rotten" and use it, though not for long because there will be no one to update it. Lick your shit-ASUS further.

View post
Tn is a much crappier display panel compared to ips
Poco did it for cost cutting purposes,the sole existence of the device was a device with snapdragon 845 and cheaper components,the bezels,the notch,the speakers,the ui,the design everything is sub-par on poco
And I'm comparing Zenfone 5z with poco f1 here (those both were flagship killers and pitched against each other)
Max pro was a entry level phone comparable to realme 1,redmi note 5pro
Heck even honor play (25k phone) didn't get android 10
Asus's own skin zen ui is one of the best in industry rn I gave so many examples smh if you don't just want to stick to your point there's no point in further arguing
I and many other will still be buying flagship Asus phones and their top notch pc hardware products
Asus was the OEM who made the first mordern motherboard the world had ever seen bruh and has been here since 1989 and is among the top pc makers and has even been featured in Forbes most admired companies in the world
I think that's enough to credit Asus for if you don't buy Asus again fair enough don't!

Aryan202
Community Legend I
sokolinskiy88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131773#Comment_131773

The poco f1 has an ips screen installed. This is on your Asus installed tn screen. But the price was adequate, and the price matched the quality. And your shit-ASUS inflated the price of his shit. Also now, for this price, there are a lot of devices better than 7. Many manufacturers that began to score on customers ceased to exist. The same fate awaits your ASUS. I really believe that. And no one will regret it. Unless it's just you. For such shameful behavior, they need it. Your SHITTY company, ASUS.

View post
Yeah ok I just checked it does have an ips screen
But it doesn't even support dci-p3 coverage and it's sRGB coverage sucks
All reviews say the display on poco is crap
Meanwhile 5z has a pretty good coverage of both (100% dci-p3 and 176% sRGB)
If it matters that much just google it name one site which says poco display is better than 5z lmao
5z's display is way way better than poco f1's the quality of panel used plus the software tweak by Asus
Reviews even said 5z' ips is on par with oneplus 6's OLED
And secondly Asus isn't an "mobile oriented OEM" they're a pc first company,their phone business is a teeny-tiny segment of their business as a whole so research before you speak
Their mobile business is an emerging one
All phones have good ui, support and development (official developer program)
Plus they're only focusing on flagship Zenfones and Rog phones now from what we see
I don't give a shit about your ranting if you don't have any facts to back up your claim

Aryan202
Community Legend I
sokolinskiy88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131825#Comment_131825

Your shit-ACE will be bent in terms of mobile devices very, very soon. And if you can't read what they say to you, that's your business. But this is the first time I've ever seen such shit as ASUS in terms of SOFTWARE and customer service. And what are the sales of Rog 3 and 7? Nobody fucking needs them. Because they will score on it in 1-1. 5 years as it was with Rog 1. And with the rest they postulated the same thing. So pray for your ASUS. Why didn't you take 7 as a replacement for the old 5z?

View post
Zenfone 7 isn't sold in India or would've gotten it
Waiting for Zenfone 8 which hopefully comes
Rog 3 is good but I prefer Zenfone tbh
And again rog 3 sales has been good
screenshot-20201110-161758305.jpg
Pretty decent for a 50k phone imo
Rog 1 is an exception and I agree it was left out and didn't get android 10 which was a bummer
But comparatively rog 2 and 3 have got decent support and I expect it get so in the future too