deepakpj2008
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version: 0.99
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: frequently
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): all apps
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ,
For Battery:
When you say that your SOT(Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:
1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern
2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph
3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same"

For Display:
The ROG Phone 3 has been improved continuously and we keep looking at improvements for video performance.
With every new update, the fine-tuning is making sure that the overall quality is getting better.
Appreciate your patience.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

xihe
Rising Star II
What troubleshooting have you done for the battery drain? Black crush is an ongoing fix. Small improvements are being made with some updates.

deepakpj2008
Star I
I have done No troubleshooting but the battery drains very quickly.

xihe
Rising Star II
Have you tried charging to 100%, performing a factory reset and monitoring the drain without installing any apps?

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ,
For Battery:
When you say that your SOT(Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:
1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern
2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph
3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same"

For Display:
The ROG Phone 3 has been improved continuously and we keep looking at improvements for video performance.
With every new update, the fine-tuning is making sure that the overall quality is getting better.
Appreciate your patience.