This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone 5z restarting and no network

Sufyan
Rising Star I
From some days my phone started to restart on its own for no reason and each time it restarts on its own the network signals are gone and then I have to restart it again from power menu and after the restart the signal comes back but after some hours the same thing will happen again sometimes happens after an hour or half an hour or some times in minutes and no I didn't dropped my phone nor there's any kind of virus or ghost doing it if that's what you guys are going to say it's a software bug that needs to be fixed and if someone says in the comment but I'm not facing that then you should know many bugs previously showed up on some devices and didn't showed up on others this in consistent behaviour is famous from Asus. In updates and also in bugs 🤦

Please request the developer team to fix this ASAP cuz I didn't buy this phone for testing OS on this phone I bought it to use it as my daily driver so please try na understand
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Mister @kikoly
75 REPLIES 75

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131603#Comment_131603

no in android 9 this does not persist at all. It works flawless. as soon as updating to Version WW-100.10.107.87 , the problem begins. before this no restarts, no app crash dialog messeges or anything. I my self upgraded step by step till .99 .

View post
Ohh.. if this is case than surely logs will help here
As you said that engineer has already shared logs with technical team than i feel service centre is trying there best to help you out and you dont have to worry n hurry
Let them take there time.
Also next FOTA is on corner see if your issue gets solved when you update wait for it ifnot than you are free to share your logs and videos to me after new FOTA
Thanks !

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131608#Comment_131608

Ohh.. if this is case than surely logs will help here

As you said that engineer has already shared logs with technical team than i feel service centre is trying there best to help you out and you dont have to worry n hurry

Let them take there time.

Also next FOTA is on corner see if your issue gets solved when you update wait for it ifnot than you are free to share your logs and videos to me after new FOTA

Thanks !

View post
ill try my best but you see its been a month and im tired, working on a tick tick click phone since then.i Hope you understand.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131615#Comment_131615

ill try my best but you see its been a month and im tired, working on a tick tick click phone since then.i Hope you understand.

View post
If its software issue than cant be fix until n unless you receive any update so be calm and patient i understand your frustration here but m sorry nothing can be done until device recieves any update n its really very sad & unfortunate that you started facing this issue at near support end so it will take every 2 month from here to get any major bug fix
Dont worry if new upcoming update did not solve your issue than feel free to expresses everything by creating new thread disscussions so that it gets acknowledged for future firmware
Thanks!

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi all
I have been worked on adityapruthi2001's case with the local team for two weeks, and we already targeted some solutions which will be tested and checked. Also, we are still not sure about the reason/usage behavior that triggered the issue, so it is understandable why most of you do not face the situation and feel confused about the case.
For Mr. adityapruthi2001, please stay patient till the next firmware update. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi all

I have been worked on adityapruthi2001's case with the local team for two weeks, and we already targeted some solutions which will be tested and checked. Also, we are still not sure about the reason/usage behavior that triggered the issue, so it is understandable why most of you do not face the situation and feel confused about the case.

For Mr. adityapruthi2001, please stay patient till the next firmware update. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

View post
okay mam, waiting.