This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

avanhouc
Star II
This picture should sum it up easy enough, for even a Wookie to understand... Hands not on triggers, they can go off all the way up to 8 by themselves by touching just about anywhere on back of phone... Thanks Asus!
screenshot-20201109-093517-video-player.jpg

avanhouc
Star II
I went back and reverted to android 9. The final form of 9 seems to be best overall for function on this device as far as air triggers are concerned. Moment you install the latest update. Your gonna have problems with the air triggers mistouch which they say "they fixed" in the damaging patch notes. (You failed miserably and pushed it to our devices.) This is where you went wrong, I can't point any more fingers than I got to drag this into your obviously distracted on the new product attention, and I hope this helps you guys that they keep telling have hardware issues on a phone that was more then likely treated by many like a race car...
jpeg-20201109-152656.jpg

avanhouc
Star II
Update: Installed October 2019 android 9 downgrade patch. All is well again. Same buttery smoothness I remember with super crisp upload speeds again. Just as it should be as I received it in the box. First match back in COD mobile with this patch was like God Mode. I have disabled automatic updates and phone will remain in pie. Done. Dont mess with perfection for the bigger number, lesson learned.
jpeg-20201109-203949.jpg

johansyren
Star II
Same problem here, right trigger Is not working properly, left One Is perfect. Hope Asus Will solve this soon, this Is getting me really sad..

yigalserebro
Star I
After the last update of pubg the air triggers stopped working. When I start the game I get this:
screenshot-20201115-115807373.jpg
screenshot-20201115-115822413.jpg
Please help me to solve this problem