Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 5z
Firmware Version: Latest ( Sept. Patch)
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: DNA
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Stock Zenui Apps
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
As Update cycle for 5z is coming to end i would like Asus mods & developers to update the stock ZenUI apps which are totally outdated in terms of design and features. There are few apps like Contacts, Gallery which needs to be updated.
Contacts :- Design is almost simillar to google contacts and it's good but you can't change, add or remove the contact photo from gallery or email.
Gallery :- In gallery all photos are displayed in "photos" section. It should be only camera photos in that section.

7 REPLIES 7

Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
mytechshout07

I have switched to Google Contacts app and also Phone app from google instead as Asus design is outdated and Asus is also going with stock messages , phone and contacts app for the new zenui so i think there won't be much updates to the old zenui based stock apps.

I just hope that Zenfone 5z gets android 11 sometime soon but there was no official announcement yet.

View post
Problem with Google contact & dialer is that, Call & notifications blocking in game Genie is not working.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Chintan Devganiya

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus 5z
  2. Firmware Version: Latest ( Sept. Patch)
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: DNA
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Stock Zenui Apps

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

As Update cycle for 5z is coming to end i would like Asus mods & developers to update the stock ZenUI apps which are totally outdated in terms of design and features. There are few apps like Contacts, Gallery which needs to be updated.

1. Contacts :- Design is almost simillar to google contacts and it's good but you can't change, add or remove the contact photo from gallery or email.
  2. Gallery :- In gallery all photos are displayed in "photos" section. It should be only camera photos in that section.

Kindly Update Stock ZenUI Apps on 5z
Agreed for betterment of UI 5z needs a important stock apps update there are more few features which are missing to freindly interface
What i feel is updating to ZENUI 7 will surely help 5z here 🙂 @victor2020