Didn't recieved October & November security patch

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 6z
Firmware Version: Android 10
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: 2
I am from India, and using Asus 6z. I haven't recieved October and November security patch yet. Please let me know is there any security patch update will it be rolling out for 6z or directly this model will recieve stable version of Android 11?
Please be informed I am not a subscriber of Beta testing program

Thanks & Regards
Nikhil

13 REPLIES 13

ZT-bc40a69b
Star II
Nikhilaggarwallive

Okkkay...it seems li'l weired...because of these missing updates it's creating issues in camera rolling. When camera gets retracted it doesn't retract completely and in pocket it makes irritating sound as if it is still loosen.

They have to roll out something this month.

Thanks by the way for an info..eagerly waiting for 11

View post
I have the same problem, the camera clicks strangely and makes a strange sound

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
I think it'll be resolved once update will be rolled out because at the end it's getting controlled by Android itself....

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
@Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS do let us know please when we can expect stable android 11 updates in our phone. As security patches are two months old so performance somewhere is deteriorated

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Nikhilaggarwallive

@Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS do let us know please when we can expect stable android 11 updates in our phone. As security patches are two months old so performance somewhere is deteriorated

View post
I hope it's not too far away. We keep pushing it back because we find new bugs but that's a good thing. The longer you need to wait, the more stable version you get.

gouravjoshi100
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/130982#Comment_130982

I hope it's not too far away. We keep pushing it back because we find new bugs but that's a good thing. The longer you need to wait, the more stable version you get.

View post
@Anders_ASUS Thanks for the meaningful update on A11 release. Patiently waiting for it. How its shaping? The performane and battery life? any imrpovement carema quality? Believe me 99% people want and need stability and performance improvment but they endup asking for additional features. I hope update will be more on improvement rather feature centric. What anyone will do with 100 new features if device performance degrades just plain nonsense.