This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 2 is dead beyond hope?

Hello folks, not sure this is the right place for this discussion but anyways:
Recently all i see over the internet are posts about how defective this device became after android 10 updates, left trigger not working, ghost touches, battery dying in 3~5h, startup infinite loop, and the list goes on... Most of them without a happy ending, so, please let me know if anyone is NOT having any issue at this point. Tell me your story, i do not wish to declare this device dead yet...
7 REPLIES 7

theRajeshV
Star III
What story could anybody without issues possibly tell you?! "I buy phone, I play game forever after."?
🤦‍♂️
This is a previous generation phone, what's even there to declare? And why would anybody worry about your declaration?

Not applicable
Gabriel Bissoli

Recently all i see over the internet are posts about how defective this device became after android 10 updates, left trigger not working, ghost touches, battery dying in 3~5h, startup infinite loop, and the list goes on... Most of them without a happy ending, so, please let me know if anyone is NOT having any issue at this point. Tell me your story, i do not wish to declare this device dead yet...

It's dead and the only ones to blame are asus fan boys. They encouraged asus to stop worrying about bugs and continued to act like so called wannabemods.

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
Gabriel Bissoli

In A9 I face no bugs on last weak I installed A10 then I face this Ghosting issue.

Mr_prowess
Star I
Anilkumar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/39708/rog-2-is-dead-beyond-hope

In A9 I face no bugs on last weak I installed A10 then I face this Ghosting issue.

View post
bro i didnt update my rog 2 to android 10 as there were many problems in update can i update now are problems solved now is the update stable and what about battery life ?
by the way im asking you because im also from india and i have the same model as you