Anilkumar
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Today I updated the android from A9 to A10 today I have facing issue of screen Ghosting after full day of usage that is so irritating and after restarting of phone that is solved please take care of this issue.
screenshot-20201107-234157922.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

ronald1985
Community Legend I
The only thing I can think of (and also did a search to see if it is possible) is static charge on screen. Restarts fixes this temporily because it resets the screen touches as you havent touched it.

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
Pmmax

Hi @Anilkumar,

The same problem happened to me, ghost touch, and just like you if I reboot the phone the problem is solved, so I also think this is a software issue. I created a post some days ago and another user confirmed my experience.

I was able to find a very specific way to force the problem to happens, which is browsing an specific URL using Chrome or Brave. I left an step by step to reproduce in my post, I leave a link here.

@Gustav_ASUS tried to reproduce my case and he could not, so he asked to me to install a trace program and send the logs to Asus. But in my case I'm not willing to do that because of the sensitive data that I have in the phone, but maybe you can do it, if you confirm the issue you have is exactly like mine.

In any case I solved my issue by switching to Firefox for browsing (I'm using Firefox Nightly).

Best regards,

Pablo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38650/ghost-touch-after-browsing-specific-urls-with-chrome-or...

View post
Ohk Thanks Pablo I will make log for that when I will face this issue .

ronald1985
Community Legend I
You can try going into Safe Mode and see if the issue occurs there. If it doesnt face the issue, it is most likely software that was installed from A9. I would also try factory reset and see if the issue occurs without installing any apps.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Anilkumar Let me send you instructions via PM on how to capture a log.

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@Anilkumar Let me send you instructions via PM on how to capture a log.

View post
Sry Now I came back to A9 because of battery life issue also. In A9 I am not facing single issue.