cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volte for Vodafone de

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
Hi,
I just bought a brand new Asus Zenfone 7 pro and I got very upset for the lacking of Volte an HD voice. My other phone that it replaced had a custom ROM and those 2 features were there. So this is only a simple software issue. The question is...are these features going to be addressed, or should I return the phone? Do I have a other options ( beside rooting)?

Thanks!
Regards!

3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
fear_dot_com_2000

Hi,

I just bought a brand new Asus Zenfone 7 pro and I got very upset for the lacking of Volte an HD voice. My other phone that it replaced had a custom ROM and those 2 features were there. So this is only a simple software issue. The question is...are these features going to be addressed, or should I return the phone? Do I have a other options ( beside rooting)?

Thanks!

Regards!

Volte for Vodafone de
We're trying to establish good relations with Vodafone but there's no timeline on when this feature may be enabled for your phone.

sankhase
Star I
Are there any german carriers which are supportet right now?

sesamu
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/39533/volte-for-vodafone-de

We're trying to establish good relations with Vodafone but there's no timeline on when this feature may be enabled for your phone.

View post
@Anders_ASUS , do you think it is possible to get a list on the forums with the carriers that the Zenfone 7 support for VoLTE or VoWIFI? (globally, not only german ones)
And how about a list with the ones that are being worked on, or in progress?

Is there anything us, the users, can make to get this features faster?