wasimulhaquelas
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version: .78
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
While trying to set schedule charging time it is getting automatically changed to some other time.
Can anyone suggest how this could be fixed or if its a bug.
3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
This is a known thing, the same will be solved soon.
Thanks for the feedback.

Facing same issue

I've found the solution of this same issue I had on my Zenfone 7; worked just fine for me.
Solution posted by Anders_ASUS on a rouge 2 post that I'm pasting:
"Please find the power master app in system settings -> apps & notifications -> see all xxx apps -> (show system apps) and clear its storage and cache. I believe this will fix your issue."
Apollofury

Guys if some could help me out on this it would be great !

There is a scheduled charging mode in battery manager where in if you set in a particular time in that period the phone charges appropriately to the duration set , say between 10 PM to 6AM then the battery will slowly charge to 100% between that time period . Is my understanding of the option correct ?

11M92TFK2FTO.jpg

Coming to the issue , assuming my understanding is correct , the scheduled charging it turned on even outside the set timings , say for example i charge the phone at 6 PM when the timings set is 10 PM to 7 30 AM even then the scheduled charging is turned on and the phone charges slowly . Second when i plug in the phone say at 11PM ( when the scheduled charging is set between 10 PM and 7.30 AM) then scheduled charging should turn on right ? But it doesn't , and i cant find a manual option to even turn it on .

DH9YEYTNNBY7.jpg

If anyone can shed some light it would be helpful

@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS

Issue with scheduled charging mode