This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger automatically touch when I touch back side panel

raziqkhan030
Star II
Air Trigger of my Rog 3 specially right side air trigger automatically touch when we touch back side of the phone it's very irritating when I play pubg pls fix it as soon as possible please please please 🙏
5 REPLIES 5

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
raziqkhan030

Air Trigger of my Rog 3 specially right side air trigger automatically touch when we touch back side of the phone it's very irritating when I play pubg pls fix it as soon as possible please please please 🙏

Air Trigger automatically touch when I touch back side panel
Yea it happens sometimes if we use low level sensitivity and because of high quality hardware , Increase force level of sensitivity and it wont happen

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey raziqkhan030,
Make sure you are on latest software version which is .78 if not, you can check by
Go to setting => About => Software information.
You can try clearing cache of Air triggers from Settings => Apps.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@raziqkhan030 If possible (and safe), please visit a local service center and let them take a look at your device. If you choose to do so, please PM me so I can follow up on your case.

raziqkhan030
Star II
I am using latest version and also clear chache and now i am facing new problem i order Asus Rog Core Cetra and using Asus Rog3 type c to 3.5 mm connector but it's not working my dongal is not working and it's in warranty period so what can i do