This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG 3 - Wifi Connection Issue

Nanoo
Star II
Just now an update released, after the update wifi is not working in High bandwidth, but 2.4G band is working fine form my router.
The exact problem is when I connect in High bandwidth connection, it connects for some seconds and then it disconnects, it's going on in a loop. Then wifi connection scanning phase is hanging afterwards. Right now I have connected in 2.4G band, it's working fine.
Note: When I bought the phone in factory settings, faced the same issue. After the updates, it was fine. But after the version 17.0823.2009.99 , it's reverted and it's worse than before.
10 REPLIES 10

xihe
Rising Star II
If you have done factory reset and it still didn't resolve the issue, bring it to the service centre.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Noted your feedback. You can try factory resetting once as this could be UI issue post an update its always recommended to refresh the device and clear any junk.

asus2820008
Star I
I have problem my ROG3 phone network is not working any more its showing no internet connection and i just make the new update 2009.99 and become worste can you please help me with that and when i open hotspot to the other phone it's work but my ROG3 not working

asus2820008
Star I
Please any one can help

asus2820008
Star I
i did fined hoe ti fix the issue