This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouTube Features

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
I'm not able to use the latest YouTube features whereas phone like Mi and OnePlus and others too are having em. I've uinstalled , clear cache, clear data everything but I just can not use the latest features . Like gestures , auto Play button on top, captions bar on the top , all these came with update 15.43.32 and now there is another update as well 15.44.33 and yet I can not see them at all 😞 why is it that older phones are receiving them but not mine . Thankyou
screenshot-20201105-224714490.jpg
This is how mine looks alike

5 REPLIES 5

Vamp
Zen Master I
Shivam Dahiya

I'm not able to use the latest YouTube features whereas phone like Mi and OnePlus and others too are having em. I've uinstalled , clear cache, clear data everything but I just can not use the latest features . Like gestures , auto Play button on top, captions bar on the top , all these came with update 15.43.32 and now there is another update as well 15.44.33 and yet I can not see them at all 😞 why is it that older phones are receiving them but not mine . Thankyou

screenshot-20201105-224714490.jpg

This is how mine looks alike

YouTube Features
Hi, updates from Google are server sided... It doesn't matter which version of app you are using given that there is some threshold version you need to be updated to... Don't worry you will get the update soon.

namansingh1627
Star III
I have these features on my Rog 2. I think you will also get it soon!

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, any new feature will take time to update on all phones. You can wait for few days.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Thankyou everyone for your feedback , really appreciated. I'am always excited for new things , just tried to rush n get it somehow lol . In this case I will wait for them to pop up themselves .