System: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit, Build 18363
Battery or AC:
Model: Asus TUF A15 (fx506iv)
Frequency of occurrence: Random every 5 - 30 Minutes
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
3 November 2020, i updated my bios from 309 to 311. But i've some bugs with my usb port. When using usb hub, on first port (beside hdmi port) will randomly disconnect and reconnect every 5 - 30 minutes. And without usb hub you cannot transfer file to android phone (cannot change 'transfer file' option on android phone). And for the second one (beside type c port) with usb hub i think no problem, but new problem if you connect your android without usb hub, it will connect and reconnect every 1 - 2 second.
Summary:
Problem First USB 3.0 Port (Beside HDMI Port):
With USB Hub, it will randomly disconnect & reconnect every 5 - 30 Minutes
Without USB Hub i think its normal, but cannot transfer file to android phone (only charging option)
Problem Second USB 3.0 Port (Beside Type C Port):
With USB Hub no problem occured
Without USB Hub (Direct Connect) Android phone will disconnect and reconnect every 1 - 2 second
I hope asus will fix this fatal bugs
37 REPLIES 37

novalsofyan
Star II
*Update:
I updated windows version from 1909 to 20h2. And its still have bug with USB 3.0
and then i rollback to bios 309 from bios 311. And no problem. My USB 3.0 is normal again. So yes, i can confirm this is bios 311 bug. I just want you all the mod who watch this, report to asus and hopefully this issue fixed. Thanks

streamvn
Star I
I also ran into the same and unresolved issue, can someone help me.

novalsofyan
Star II
streamvn

I also ran into the same and unresolved issue, can someone help me.

View post
@streamvn as i said before, i fix this bug by downgrade my bios to 309

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear both,
I have reported this issue to get more information about it.
I will keep you updated when there is any update.
Thank you.

THARINISH
Star I
novalsofyan
  1. System: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit, Build 18363
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: Asus TUF A15 (fx506iv)
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Random every 5 - 30 Minutes
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

3 November 2020, i updated my bios from 309 to 311. But i've some bugs with my usb port. When using usb hub, on first port (beside hdmi port) will randomly disconnect and reconnect every 5 - 30 minutes. And without usb hub you cannot transfer file to android phone (cannot change 'transfer file' option on android phone). And for the second one (beside type c port) with usb hub i think no problem, but new problem if you connect your android without usb hub, it will connect and reconnect every 1 - 2 second.

Summary:

Problem First USB 3.0 Port (Beside HDMI Port):

1. With USB Hub, it will randomly disconnect & reconnect every 5 - 30 Minutes
  2. Without USB Hub i think its normal, but cannot transfer file to android phone (only charging option)

Problem Second USB 3.0 Port (Beside Type C Port):

1. With USB Hub no problem occured
  2. Without USB Hub (Direct Connect) Android phone will disconnect and reconnect every 1 - 2 second

I hope asus will fix this fatal bugs

ASUS TUF A15 (fx506iv) BIOS 311 Bug
i have asus tuf a15 (fx506iv) and even i have updated my bios from 306 to 311, and i have the same bug, i cant able to connect my phone to my both usb 3.2 ports. and so i have downgraded my bios version to 306 today.