cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Crush explained ( Rog3 / OP 8 )

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
youtube.com/watch?v=8EoRnfA1cK0
Here is an explanation as to why black crush is happening and how Asus can fix it. It also explains how this is NOT a hardware defect even with an example.
I hope this will clearify a great deal and that you guys need to stop spreading weird nonsense like its caused by high refreshrate screens, hardware defect or that asus cheaped out on displays. Just chill a little bit and let asus fix it, and Asus you need to stop the hotfixes, it's seriously doing more damage than good.
Hope to see much less black crush topics as it's really getting old by now.
82 REPLIES 82

idrianwilliam
Star II
I was previously a loyal Samsung user, but because the Exynos 990's performance was so bad I was forced to move to Rog 3 with Snapdragon 865+. But what is very unfortunate is the poor quality of the Asus rog 3. when you first bought it there were about 4 dead pixels, now it's about 13 dead pixels, I don't know how many will be later. have you experienced the same thing ?? Is the quality of OLED ASUS really that bad?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
idrianwilliam

I was previously a loyal Samsung user, but because the Exynos 990's performance was so bad I was forced to move to Rog 3 with Snapdragon 865+. But what is very unfortunate is the poor quality of the Asus rog 3. when you first bought it there were about 4 dead pixels, now it's about 13 dead pixels, I don't know how many will be later. have you experienced the same thing ?? Is the quality of OLED ASUS really that bad?

View post
I have not, all my pixels are infact.

nishantmankar_n
Star III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/130111#Comment_130111

That phone was launched like in July I don't think it'll release in India now

Plus legion is way worse when you compare ui, updates and development

It has that traditional chinese skin and lots of bloatware

View post
It's (lenovo leigon) launching in india soon buddy! I am 100% sure that, it doesn't have display problem like Asus Rog 3, and talking about UI, it's good! There is no single problem with that!!!

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
nishantmankar.nm24

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/130155#Comment_130155

It's (lenovo leigon) launching in india soon buddy! I am 100% sure that, it doesn't have display problem like Asus Rog 3, and talking about UI, it's good! There is no single problem with that!!!

View post
You cant be sure until n uless device is in user hands,praise on paper are always good to watch n acceptable thats all marketing strategy so dont be so early to predict... No device is perfect and looking aside its a gaming smartphone which is Lenovo's first so m damn sure it will not be better than any ROG lenovo sucks at hardware and also software is meh....!

nishantmankar_n
Star III
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/130631#Comment_130631

You cant be sure until n uless device is in user hands,praise on paper are always good to watch n acceptable thats all marketing strategy so dont be so early to predict... No device is perfect and looking aside its a gaming smartphone which is Lenovo's first so m damn sure it will not be better than any ROG lenovo sucks at hardware and also software is meh....!

View post
Lets see! Who will be better and who will be a real game changer! We users are compromise with other things but not with the display! I like to wait for legion! Lets see who will win!!!!