Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding the asus logo stuck after restarting

p__prachethan
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:asus zenfone max pro m2
Firmware Version:latest i dont know the exact version details as my phone got stuck on asus logo
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:from today(04-10-2020)
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
hi team ,the problem i have been facing since today morning 04-10-2020 is my phone got stuck and not responding to anything so i restarted it then it gor stucked on asus logo and not starting even after waiting for 1 hour and also the recovery mode is not opening but only restart option is coming in the boot mode what should i do to get my data back and also the phone to work...please reply as soon as possible team i am in big trouble

8 REPLIES 8

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
p. prachethan

win-20201104-23-46-11-pro.jpg

win-20201104-23-46-15-pro.jpg

View post
its better that u should visit your nearest service center

p__prachethan
Star I
abhaykrishnan02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/130385#Comment_130385

its better that u should visit your nearest service center

View post
yeah bro but they are asking me money for it as it isnt my mistake then why should i pay for it,it may also be the motherboard failure,then what can i do except ,changing my mobile

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
p. prachethan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/130545#Comment_130545

yeah bro but they are asking me money for it as it isnt my mistake then why should i pay for it,it may also be the motherboard failure,then what can i do except ,changing my mobile

View post
contact Asus india on fb

cheremenin
Star I
I have this issue, and apparently quite a few other people do too
We should try to contact ASUS as much as possible everywhere and raise awareness of it, I mean, they owe me a replacement by this point since it's by NO means a user's mistake