Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version: .99
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Option of google play system update option is gone missing from my settings
screenshot-20201105-081317639.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

xihe
Rising Star II
Was there ever a update option of manual Google Play System Update? I thought all the while it is automatic and it will prompt you to restart the phone for it to take effect in notification?

Saifuddin
Zen Master III

xihe

Was there ever a update option of manual Google Play System Update? I thought all the while it is automatic and it will prompt you to restart the phone for it to take effect in notification?

View post
Yes , there is also a prompt notification in its auto update but if it doesn't auto update then , there id option to manually update but mine is missing
Before when it was there , when i done factory reset , mine is stuck at march 1 and when i check updates , it shows latest only and dont update to September

xihe
Rising Star II
Try to clear your play store and play services cache and storage. Then try again.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
xihe

Try to clear your play store and play services cache and storage. Then try again.

View post
Thanks a lot it worked😃