This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 3 Front Display and back Gorilla Glass panel broken

dbyaphets
Star I
I accidently dropped my phone and my display got damaged partially. within less than a minute, entire display turned black screen and the phone became completely in accessible. Because of the drop my back panel got damaged too. the back glass has been shattered. I have used other premium flagship phones such as OnePlus 1 and OnePlus 5T in the past and to be honest they were not as fragile as ROG 3. This isn't what I expected from this Flagship phone.
I contacted Asus Service Centers in Mumbai (Contact details were shared by Asus Support) and both of my nearest service centers have not yet started supporting for ROG 3 related issues. Upon contacting I was told that they're going through training for this new device and they wouldn't be able to comment on when they would be able to repair or provide any assistance with this phone.

Please advise, I need an estimated cost of repairs for my phone in Mumbai, India.
6 REPLIES 6

xihe
Rising Star II
It's just the element of luck and angle of drop in play here. Drop any glass phone at the right angle and it will crack, no 2 ways about it. Glass is glass and glass crack!!!

Orry727
Star I
Same here WTF, phone did not fall, because i dropped my rog 2 after 1month and half and was gutted. I gave it another chanse and buyer Rog3 and protected my Rog3 extremely well, and always used my twinview dock when possible. So one day i take my rog3 out the dock and screen started flickering. I watch closely and yes, cracked within display. No outside damage whatsoever... I spend total of 1950€ in total for rog3 +accessories and rog3... Within 2months both are fucked...
Do anyone know how they handle warranty? Decline all or is there possibility that they take responsibility for the cracked screen? PHONE DID NOT FALL, don't have 1 scratch, dent or any damage whatsoever... Please share your experience with warranty/customer service...
Kind regards Orry