cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg mobile erangle 2.0 update 90 fps

ayan_dutta93
Star III
Dear team Asus,
Why is 90 fps not supported in my Asus Rog phone 2 when my screen display frame rate is at 120 fps.
Pubg has officially released 90fps for new update and I am still stuck in smooth and extreme setting.
Please update
109 REPLIES 109

mazmazalqawas
Star I
Any update! When are we able to use 90fps on our Asus Rog 2 ? Any action from the developers? Any replies? I bought the phone because one of the features was supposed to support 90 and 120fps, why can't I play with 90? Please don't say it's pubg because you guys should at least talk to pubg corp or do an action otherwise it means you fooled us. I need someone to reply me.
Regards.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
mazmazalqawas

Any update! When are we able to use 90fps on our Asus Rog 2 ? Any action from the developers? Any replies? I bought the phone because one of the features was supposed to support 90 and 120fps, why can't I play with 90? Please don't say it's pubg because you guys should at least talk to pubg corp or do an action otherwise it means you fooled us. I need someone to reply me.

Regards.

View post
Hmmm, how about do a search on this post before posting.
90hz for PUBG came after ROG 2 was launched. No one has fooled you.
There are other games supporting 90hz, a gaming phone doesnt only do PUBG you know :')

KartikSaha
Rising Star I
screenshot-20201104-180159-1.jpg
10 November New Pubg Mobile global update with 90 fps support.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Please wait for the November 10 game update and check if you have 90 FPS support on your devices. 🙂

screenshot-20201026-153933670.jpg
I don't know where to talk to I have asus rog phone 2 and I chose this device for pubg mobile 90 FPS came to the game I don't have it, please help me