Scorpion
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version: 78
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
•When I take a selfie, my face is clear but everything behind me is blurred, how can I disable it?
•When using the main cameras, I can never understand which one of the 3 cameras I'm using like Rog Phone 1 did, can you make it clear in the next update please?
Thanks in advance
8 REPLIES 8

Scorpion
Rising Star I

Gustav_ASUS

@Scorpion Yes, just make sure you're not using the portrait mode.

View post
But I take selfies only in portrait mode to show the background behind me as well, like this you are limiting the use of selfies

ZT-5926e239
Star III
There should be focus option in line with beautification on the other side when using portrait.
Turn that off, that settings is telling the camera how focused it should be.

Scorpion
Rising Star I
Now I understand what he meant, there are 3 mods "video , photo and portrait" I'm using the photo mode and I still see blur behind me

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Scorpion It's hard for me to know what we are talking about without an example photo.
If something's iffy with the camera app itself, you can try the following:
Cogwheel icon in the top left -> Scroll down -> Restore default settings -> OK -> Exit the camera app
Long-press the camera app icon -> App info -> Storage & cache -> Clear cache -> Reboot your phone