This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinned & Closed threads

_jis_
Zen Master III
This forum has 4 pinned threads (announcements) and recently three of which have been closed. It would be advisable to unpin them at the same time, so that they don't hang here forever...
screenshot-2020-10-22-at-14-51-14.png

3 REPLIES 3

christoferfarid
Star III
You can just dismissed them i think

_jis_
Zen Master III
Ok, I was trying to point out that when Moderator close a pinned announcement that is no longer current, Moderator should unpin it too. Why should every user change anything when the Moderator can do it centrally for everyone with one click.
BTW Do you know how to reverse dismissed thread on this forum?
You won't have any problems with the unpinned threads.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
_jis_

Ok, I was trying to point out that when Moderator close a pinned announcement that is no longer current, Moderator should unpin it too. Why should every user change anything when the Moderator can do it centrally for everyone with one click.

BTW Do you know how to reverse dismissed thread on this forum?

You won't have any problems with the unpinned threads.

View post
We have a new function in the forum that threads without comments in 30 days will auto close. These pinned threads are still relevant to new members.
If you don't care about our pinned threads any longer, then you can dismiss them. You cannot undo a dismiss. That thread will jump down to when it received its last post. But I'm fairly certain that you won't be concerned about this