roysauvik8334
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus zenfone max pro m1
Firmware Version:.087
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Battery
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the latest .087 update on my Asus zenfone max pro m1 battery draining too fast.Before this latest update overnight battery drains just 2-5% but after the latest update overnight battery drains 20-30%. And in this forum many Asus zenfone max pro m1 users have this problem after the .087 update . So don't tell asus “please change your battery from near the service center". It is a software bug so please fix it by the update. I calibrate my battery and the screenshot is there.
screenshot-20201031-223247.png
screenshot-20201031-223256.png
screenshot-20201031-223303.png

9 REPLIES 9

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
1. Clear system cache.
2. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
3. If still you face the issue
factory reset your phone after taking a full backup : https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/
4. Last option would be to visit the service center to have
a check. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

AJ1
Rising Star II
roysauvik8334

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Asus zenfone max pro m1
  2. Firmware Version:.087
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Battery

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After the latest .087 update on my Asus zenfone max pro m1 battery draining too fast.Before this latest update overnight battery drains just 2-5% but after the latest update overnight battery drains 20-30%. And in this forum many Asus zenfone max pro m1 users have this problem after the .087 update . So don't tell asus “please change your battery from near the service center". It is a software bug so please fix it by the update. I calibrate my battery and the screenshot is there.

screenshot-20201031-223247.png

screenshot-20201031-223256.png

screenshot-20201031-223303.png

Battery problem after .087 update
I think they will not fix bugs but can have more bugs in system update. 😅.

roysauvik8334
Star III
Asus team nothing think about their customers . They only know the selling market . After this I will not buy & will not suggest anyone for Asus mid-range smartphones. 😡😡
They are poor on software.
I realised “Asus smartphones yani bugs ka dukan".

Akasha
Rising Star I
Factory Reset is The Only Option during such draining battery after most of Updates.....remembered fixing it up that way but it could be just for me.
Asus Stock ROM is bullshit, Better Get used to custom roms already.