This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

. 87 Bug update Issues list

AJ1
Rising Star II
Issues arising on Pro M1 on. 87 system update.
I observed no issues on. 84 update but when updated to. 87 observing below issues on daily basis.
1. 🔋 - on. 84 update when fully charged to 💯 % 🔋 is discharging almost 2~5% overnight but when updated to. 87 update battery is discharging almost 15~20% overnight in idle situation. Also when using phone for general use it is getting discharge ~more than 20% which I didn't observed in. 84 update.
2. Receiver sound 🔊 - while talking on call, dolby like sound coming out rather than normal sound. Anyone can hear it standing away.
3. System UI / Apps unstable behaviour - in idle situation System UI not responding, While using apps for 5~10 min Apps don't respond.
4. Network unstable behaviour - When connected to WIFI / mobile network, speed is slow, the apps or page or mail account, Apps do not get refreshed quickly, takes ~10 sec to load when connected on any network. Sometimes nothing works automatically mobile network gets disconnected when connected continuously for more than 15 min.
5. Heating -. 84 update phones is as cool as normal temperature should be. On. 87 update even on idle condition 📱temperature is warm as it feels when 📱 is picked up. When using 📱 for 5 min it heats more than normal usage. Heating - Middle backside panel, all edges & when used continuously for more than 10 or more min or on call for 2~5 min whole 📱 heats a lot than normal heating.
6. Call disconnection - call gets disconnected automatically if on call for than 5 min.
7. Unstable behaviour + slowness - sometimes📱 do not behaves properly. Slowness issue facing, all functionalities of phone becomes slow. Gets hanged in between.
Troubleshooting done - All these things are also observed when using it under safe mode, no change in behaviour of 📱. Reseted the device, clearing cache of apps everything done one thing after resetting is even I can't open apps, when opened apps it closes automatically. Battery started draining more than listed above. Battery is calibrated. Every issues on hot list & new issues observing.
Asus has bugs in this. 87 update & that they are not fixing it. Also all discussions are closed without giving proper solutions.
Please assist on this on better way on permanent fixing of issues. I'm now waiting for favorable reply from someone from company & not from moderators or other people. Attaching SS.

29 REPLIES 29

AJ1
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi AJ1

If you already visited the SC, can you provide me the screenshot of point 3 I mentioned above by tomorrow for further checking? I do not encounter the same situation with my device and I can not make sure which apps have you installed and what kind of user behavior you have used.

View post
Yes, will provide that. I'm using general Apps only nothing else. Now even while talking call call disconnects & seeing error Phone app not responding, System UI not responding. Difficult to use phone now.

Yachendra
Rising Star II
AJ1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/129787#Comment_129787

Yes, will provide that. I'm using general Apps only nothing else. Now even while talking call call disconnects & seeing error Phone app not responding, System UI not responding. Difficult to use phone now.

View post
This is first time I got SOT 13 hrs from 98% to 5%.
Normally I get around 8 to 9 hours.
screenshot-20201104-095955.png

Try to factory reset and use the device for few days without installing and additional apps other than Stock apps available. And check how's the battery performance.

Battery drain occurs due to the type of apps installed in the device. Even one buggy/3rd party app can spoil whole device performance.

I had disabled/uninstalled all the useless gapps, facebook(Using lite version now), messenger apps which drain battery more. And, battery increased some more to me.

Osprey380
Star III
Yachendra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/129793#Comment_129793

Try to factory reset and use the device for few days without installing and additional apps other than Stock apps available. And check how's the battery performance.

Battery drain occurs due to the type of apps installed in the device. Even one buggy/3rd party app can spoil whole device performance.

I had disabled/uninstalled all the useless gapps, facebook(Using lite version now), messenger apps which drain battery more. And, battery increased some more to me.

View post
Yes this is true..i also had one app that was causing overnight battery drain...
Better is to turn on Background activity restriction for most of apps except for essential apps like Whatsapp, Telegram..
And after factory reset give it time of 4 days to kernel to settle down and optimise battery use...dont bombard apps immediately after reset.

AJ1
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi AJ1

If you already visited the SC, can you provide me the screenshot of point 3 I mentioned above by tomorrow for further checking? I do not encounter the same situation with my device and I can not make sure which apps have you installed and what kind of user behavior you have used.

View post
@Christine_ASUS
Hi Christine,
Pfa SS in safe mode for your reference for overnight idle condition. I had fully charged yesterday night at 11pm & in battery setting it is only showing 52 min ago not sure Abt that as 1st time Im seeing this.

AJ1
Rising Star II
Yachendra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/129793#Comment_129793

View post
Buddy I'm not using any such apps other than necessary apps viz WA, FB... Which r having bugs or are harmful to phone. & I have done this process 2wice after resetting but this time it is not working.