This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Server - wireless project the screen - cannnot connect or very very slow/ not responsive

chrishui
Star II
Hi. 
Anyone try to cast the phone screen to Air Server?
My Air Server version is 2.5.2
I have an iPhone 8 and OnePlus 5. Both can connect to my Air Server with no issue. But my Zenfone 6 basically just doesn't work. 

Anyone has any idea? Thank you very much

Chris

8 REPLIES 8

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
LG TVs can be tricky. I have also had issues casting to mine. It works with one of my phones but both ZenFone 6 and another phone which has worked previously can't see it. My Goole Chrome cast works great however.

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
LG TVs can be tricky. I have also had issues casting to mine. It works with one of my phones but both ZenFone 6 and another phone which has worked previously can't see it. My Goole Chrome cast works great however.
Yeah I own a Sony KD55-A8F and have never had any problems casting my phone onto it.

_jis_
Zen Master III
I am using ScreenShare on my LG OLED TV with ZF6 very often and have the best experience with it in compare to all my previous Android devices. No problem at all. I am connecting through WiFi direct or AC WiFi router (5GHz).

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
My ZenFone 6 works with my LG TV again. I have no idea why it didn't work before. No FW update to the TV. It's just typical tech issues like with all hardware 🙂