This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you so much ASUS

psgbharathi
Star III
I too got restart and Blackscreen issue for my ROG2 for 6months.

@ARP_ASUS helped me to connect with asus Customer center people. Thanks for that.

Now my device motherboard got replaced and my phone display also replaced since it got wear.

Guys if any your phone is not getting serviced properly then do post it in forum. Let them know and I am sure asus after sales team is great and love to help you.

They have extended my warranty by 3months also, since fixing my device took 40days.

I am really happy with the product.
Then you so much Amol_Gholap for you great help. Kindly convey my thanks to him @ARP_ASUS .
16 REPLIES 16

psgbharathi
Star III
Raider01

Great news!

I am really frustrated with this issue and I had even went to SC but as they couldn't find why this was restarting, they just did a factory reset and gave me my device back. But even for this, they took about 10 days.

My warranty is going to expire in some days and I can't risk it any more.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/33489/phone-freezing-automatically

This was my thread which was closed by mods.

I have already visited service center once and the motherboard needs to be replaced obviously but they won't do it. Please help or else my warranty will expire and I'll have no other choice. It's restarting more frequently now.

@Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @AMOL

View post
If service center guys refusing to do so.
Kindly make a post here and tag asus india also in twitter.
Actually if it's a motherboard issue they will surely replace it.
If they are refusing in service center don't get ur device from them, get RMA (service number) and make a discussion here.

I didn't paid anything etc and they have extended my warranty also.

Raider01
Star II
@ARP_ASUS yes got your DM.
@psgbharathi yes I had given my device previously and as they couldn't find any issue, they just gave my device back with a factory reset. As my warranty is expiring tomorrow, I couldn't risk today's day so I again gave my device to service center today. But I'm not so sure they will fix the issue and they just send the device to Delhi for repair. I live in Agra so gave to Agra Service center. They told me that its upto them to change the motherboard.

FiREPLAY
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi @psgbharathi

Thank you for your feedback.

i @Raider01 and @FiREPLAY,

I have sent you a DM, please have a check.

View post
Got your message 👍

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
psgbharathi

I too got restart and Blackscreen issue for my ROG2 for 6months.

@ARP_ASUS helped me to connect with asus Customer center people. Thanks for that.

Now my device motherboard got replaced and my phone display also replaced since it got wear.

Guys if any your phone is not getting serviced properly then do post it in forum. Let them know and I am sure asus after sales team is great and love to help you.

They have extended my warranty by 3months also, since fixing my device took 40days.

I am really happy with the product.

Then you so much Amol_Gholap for you great help. Kindly convey my thanks to him @ARP_ASUS .

Thank you so much ASUS
Haha man what a coincidence had the same issue. The service center made me wait for about 30days. Had this issue since May . Finally I am relieved as I have recieved the device today and everything seems to be working fine 'so far'. Will update soon

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi @psgbharathi

Thank you for your feedback.

i @Raider01 and @FiREPLAY,

I have sent you a DM, please have a check.

View post
Hey is there any way for me to purchase the lighting armor case for the ROG PHONE II? Flipkart says its out of stock , Is there any way for me to purchase it? maybe through an ASUS Online Store ( if that exists )