Did you mean: 

Wifi calling not supported in india on airtel

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence: continuous
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Airtel is leading carrier service in india , we are unable to use wifi calling in india
10 REPLIES 10

puneet_tiwari
Star II
I am also waiting its not working on my ROG 3 too.

manojsingh2904
Star II
Even company like itel is listed on Airtel website for wifi calling but Asus is not ashamed off. It's simple regular follow up by Asus guy with Airtel will enable Asus 6Z user to use wifi calling on their device.

ZT-984cdf19
Star I
Same here, Can't use VoWifi on my ROG3 in airtel.

Pathetic service by ASUS

PH
Rising Star I
I was looking for this thread and finally found it. Asus has been saying they will enable VOWifi on Airtel for quite sometime now but yet they haven't done anything about it and rather occupied with ROG4. The cheapest of the phones have this facility but Asus doesn't have any. In developing countries like India this feature is a must since the network is not strong enough everywhere and this feature is really a boon. @ARP_ASUS any answers?

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
@ARP_ASUS I have requested this long ago. Still haven't got the update. Could you pls update on this. Pls understand that airtel is a leading carrier in India.