Kanu
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version: .49
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Everyday
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
screenshot-20201101-144356979.jpg
I charged the phone till 92% and after one hour the battery is 82% and I haven't used anything. Just some searches in dictionary and a couple of WhatsApp messages. Auto start is denied for all apps except insta and WhatsApp. Only gestures in use are double tab to wake/lock, air trigger squeeze and pocket mode. This shouldn't happen. 3-4% is fine but 10? Sometimes it's even more than that. Phone is on 120hz.
5 REPLIES 5

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
screenshot-20201030-205035860.jpg
screenshot-20201031-024801055.jpg
same problem. i test this by charging battery on 95%. 90hz screen. minimal use connected to wifi.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
and also i notice it is warm near the side of the air vent part side near the screen..

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @Kanu,
Can you tell me your region whether its IN phone or other region.
Also how much Screen on time you are getting when you battery bar reaches 10%?

Kanu
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi @Kanu,

Can you tell me your region whether its IN phone or other region.

Also how much Screen on time you are getting when you battery bar reaches 10%?

View post
India, New Delhi. On a normal day without any gaming i got about 6.5-7 hours. Which considering the size of the battery is a bit low. WhatsApp Instagram YouTube and Netflix ( major usage). Also, one thing I've noticed is even non intensive games seem to use up lot of battery and decrease sot by quite a lot.