This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5Z] Minor and major battery issues!

Alice_Renaut
Star III
The low battery warning option, in the settings, says it will warn the user in 15% and 5%, but warns in 14% and 4%.
The % indicator does not follow in real time, when it is at 12% in an activity for 10 minutes, it goes down to 11%, but from 11% to 10% it does not last 30 seconds. (Numbers given as an example, do not indicate percentage or time accuracy).
Sometimes, I put it to charge with 10%, it jumped to 12%, rising to 13%, immediately when connecting.
The first 10% of battery, after a 100% charge, does not last even the time of the last 3%.
There is a considerable battery drain after the Android 10. (Not shown on Android 9.)
77 REPLIES 77

Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
1947msr

What about auto rotate bug @Christine_ASUS

View post
Yeah, Auto rotate bug is really bugging me a lot since A10 and still haven't got any solution even after posting about that perticular issue from last 7-8 months. @Christine_ASUS Please look into that matter as well.

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

Hi amitgarde3 & Debasish Sahoo

I think I know the answer but I need to confirm with internal team for double checking. I had recorded the logs and sent it to the relevant team. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

View post
the 4%/14% warning (instead of 5/15) seems to be caused by Do Not Disturb, could you take a look?

Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
BrunoF20

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/127588#Comment_127588

the 4%/14% warning (instead of 5/15) seems to be caused by Do Not Disturb, could you take a look?

View post
It happens while playing Games and notification banner and calls turned off from game genie.

Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
Some Apps and Games Like CODM are displaying wrong battery stats. Just look at the screenshot provided. There's no way CODM takes this little battery while playing on 60fps.
screenshot-20201102-115312123-1.jpg
screenshot-20201102-115326694.jpg

Manthan_Bhavsar
Star III
screenshot-20201102-150059258.jpg
1% drops approx. every 4 minutes of surfing. I dont know where i used 3% battery as it shows usage of only 17%. Battery drains quickly when i use multitasking.
I dont play games. I get 5 hours of screen on time sometimes.
This Situation wasnt on Pie. Fix battery drain problem asap.