System: Windows 10 PRO 10.0.19041
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX581GV.308
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video: Yes
========================
Detailed description:
Windows recently got this new update: ASUSTek Computer Inc. - System - 2.0.8.0, update that asks for restart every time I open my laptop.

Is there a way to fix this? So, If I shut down my laptop, and then I boot it up, I get that notification from the picture. If I restart as it says, then I doesn't show up, but it shows up again if I shut it down and boot it up.

17 REPLIES 17

Liviu
Rising Star II
Apparently, this got fixed after I have installed a bunch of new updates from the Asus drivers page for my laptop. It's strange that MyAsus didn't notify me that new drivers were up.

Liviu
Rising Star II
Nope, it's back again.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Liviu,
May you help to check if your ASUS System control interface V2 driver is updated as well?
Thank you.

Liviu
Rising Star II
Blake_ASUS

Hello Liviu,

May you help to check if your ASUS System control interface V2 driver is updated as well?

Thank you.

View post
Hi @Blake_ASUS
Yes, I have checked all the drivers from Asus driver page. I'm up to date with all of them. I don't know if there should be an order of installation of the drivers, but everything works, excepts the issues discussed on the other topics. I don't know if those issues are related to this one. ASUSTek Computer Inc. - System - 2.0.8.0 was installed automatically via windows updates.