This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's come together to Send a collective Legal Notice

aakashgupta1891
Star III
 I bought the zenfone 6z three weeks ago, and five days back it surprisingly crashed and then never turned on. As suggested in this forum i took the phone very next day to service center and from that day, my days of disappointment has started. Five days passed and even today service center are only just to wait for five more days before they can even tell me what has happened to my phone forget about repairing.
Been a user of Oneplus of last four years, it is shocking to see such a miserable product and service for their flagship customers. I am trying to collect the users information now who have faced the same issue to send a collective legal notice to Asus India. Since my endless complaints to their customer care have only gone to vain. I am also in the process to share my experience with Times Internet since my wife works in there.
9 REPLIES 9

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
akash u baught 99 insurance on flipkart...if yes...thn if your phn is not repaired in 10 days u can ask for replacement

aakashgupta1891
Star III
I didn't buy anything like that.

Kamesh
Star III
Can i too send a notice coz my device is having display flickering issue.

aakashgupta1891
Star III
I think we should send it together. I am sure there are ton more customers like us on this forum already

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
akash u baught 99 insurance on flipkart...if yes...thn if your phn is not repaired in 10 days u can ask for replacement
i dont think there is replacement, its ₹500 gift voucher as compensation