This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery health charging integrated on the MyAsus app is not working

briantinanto
Star I
I've recently came across a problem with the battery health charging on the MyAsus app. I've set it to maximum lifespan but for some reason everytime i shutdown or restart my laptop, the battery keeps charging above the set maximum charge which is 60% for maximum lifespan. Any clue on how to fix this, thanks in advance
28 REPLIES 28

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Alex11

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/127248#Comment_127248

Hi

Model is UX433FA. I have ASUS system control interface driver version 1.0.31.0. I tried following the instruction to update to v2, but the V2 installation wizard said I did not have the right version? I also downloaded latest version of MyASUS as per the instructions and rebooted. So I am still on V1. What needs checking with BIOS? Note - the Battery health charging feature was working a few weeks ago.

Thank you

View post
Hello Alex11,
Your model is supporting V1 driver only.
Please kindly check if your BIOS is up to date,
and the latest V1 driver is Version V1.0.33.0.
So please update it and reinstall MyASUS as well.
ASUS ZenBook 14 UX433FA Driver & Tools | Laptops | ASUS USA
Thank you.

ecasey93
Star I
I have the same problem with UX533FD. There is only v1 System Control Interface available for this laptop, I updated to the V1.0.33.0 version and rebooted. I then uninstalled and reinstalled MyAsus but this hasn't made any difference.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
ecasey93

I have the same problem with UX533FD. There is only v1 System Control Interface available for this laptop, I updated to the V1.0.33.0 version and rebooted. I then uninstalled and reinstalled MyAsus but this hasn't made any difference.

View post
Hello ecasey93,
May you double check if you BIOS is update as well?
was there any update or modification before the issue occurred?
Thank you.

Dear ASUS,
I'm experiencing the same issue with MyASUS app. It had been working perfectly fine until recently. No matter what settings I set, the battery always charges to its full capacity.
My model: VivoBook S15 S530FN
Windows specs: Windows 10 Home, 1909, 18363.1139
MyASUS version: 2.2.49.0
I've tried updating the MyASUS app, rebooted, no effect.
I don't know how long the settings have been ignored, but it might be those three weeks as referred in previous posts. I think I received a Windows update on Oct 1st and 16th. I can look up update identifiers (KB...) if you'd like me to.
I'll be watching this thread and I'll try to be as helpful to solve the issue as possible.
Thank you for your work.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
kamilpatrickivan

Dear ASUS,

I'm experiencing the same issue with MyASUS app. It had been working perfectly fine until recently. No matter what settings I set, the battery always charges to its full capacity.

My model: VivoBook S15 S530FN

Windows specs: Windows 10 Home, 1909, 18363.1139

MyASUS version: 2.2.49.0

I've tried updating the MyASUS app, rebooted, no effect.

I don't know how long the settings have been ignored, but it might be those three weeks as referred in previous posts. I think I received a Windows update on Oct 1st and 16th. I can look up update identifiers (KB...) if you'd like me to.

I'll be watching this thread and I'll try to be as helpful to solve the issue as possible.

Thank you for your work.

View post
Hello kamilpatrickivan,
May you double check if your BIOS is 308 and ASUS System Control Interface V1(Driver) is V1.0.33.0?
Thank you.