This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no videocalling inbuild

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
why asus 6z doesnt support video calling?today cheap phones like redmi 6a support this feature why this flagship phn doesnt?
5 REPLIES 5

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
The reason is because we have the same sku (same version of phone) for India, EU and some other countries. If we add this for India then there will be a feature that is not used in the rest of the world. Those users will ask what it is and why they can not activate it.

mak_mahesh786
Rising Star I
The reason is because we have the same sku (same version of phone) for India, EU and some other countries. If we add this for India then there will be a feature that is not used in the rest of the world. Those users will ask what it is and why they can not activate it.
but it is required  feature in india and you guys should enable in the upcoming fota, and what people of other countries will think is a picture of future. just make the present better.

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
bro Anders_ASUS said:
your answer jst confirmed how much asus cares about their indian customers.i knw i can say whatever i want n waste my time here but this issue is not going to be solved like 5z problems n updates.last phone from asus thnx for this experience and one more thing your zenui has so many bugs  tht some of the apps crash almost daily.
thnx and regards
from indian users

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We care about all our customers but we can't give everything with the resources we have. If this India only feature is a must have requirement, then there is a risk that we can't launch future phones in India at the same time as in other countries. Is this what you want?