ENG430
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version:Tencent Games with WW .78
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Pubg Mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
When touching the screen with two fingers the view is changing randomly like it does not respond to my move. Sometimes it change the view of the player 360' degree. I noticed that it happened after one match and if my fingers are wet.
Three fingers screenshot is off.
Never happen when I have Rog 2 and Rog 1 before.
Any solution will be appreciated.
40 REPLIES 40

jeet2x6
Star II
MV

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/127805#Comment_127805

You know right game had to be optimised for running at 90fps. for ROG3, unfortunately pubg isn't. If there are too many smokes, if enemy team passes by frames will drop. Thats just the game probably. I have got similar issues on all devices even on ipad and iphone.

View post
Did you pay attention to the fact that I told it's happening recently? No frame drops were happening previously. When I got the phone new, there were no frame drops at all. And it's a gaming phone, if this also leads us to frame drops then what's the point of getting one?

ENG430
Star III
Still facing the problem even after update .98

please fix this issue ASUS!

devicentextian
Rising Star II
jeet2x6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/127830#Comment_127830

Did you pay attention to the fact that I told it's happening recently? No frame drops were happening previously. When I got the phone new, there were no frame drops at all. And it's a gaming phone, if this also leads us to frame drops then what's the point of getting one?

View post
What do you mean?? All gaming phones,gaming laptop,gaming pc can experience frame drops even a 10k pc experience frame drop. Genshin for example can't sustain 60fps when fighting or walking same with pubg mobile that game is not optimize. It also drop frames even i play at 60fps on lowest setting

ser
Star I
Issue still there. For me it's popped up playing Genshin and COD. Issue is not related to the temperature. Quick reboot fixed issue for some time. If I won't reboot issue will remain in any other application I will open

ENG430
Star III
Dear @Gustav_ASUS, Any updates?