This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New rog 3 update version 17.0823.2007.47 is not solving pubg multiple issue

dasn252
Star III
Rog latest filmware update version 17.0823.2007.47 is not properly solving the touch issue while playing pubg. some time the fire button get stuck and the movement button is also get stuck it was so irrretating.. am just buying this for playing pubg and now am just regrating . It also always stuck at 60hz ,
39 REPLIES 39

rajwedhikar
Rising Star I
alisthapa.11

I am having problem on asus rog 3 while playing pubg, the fire button got stuck and single shot glitch so please kindly give me the solution of this problem

View post
Their is no solution, its been more one month it hasn't been solved by Asus, only option is to use Air trigger.

alisthapa_11
Star I
alisthapa.11

I am having problem on asus rog 3 while playing pubg, the fire button got stuck and single shot glitch so please kindly give me the solution of this problem

View post
same problem

koksalbahadir
Star I
Pubg de karakter hareket halinde iken birden duruyor oyunu düzgün kontrol edemiyorum ateş tusunda sorun yok ama hareket düğmesi tutukluk yapıyor en son güncelleme ile bu sorun çözüldü mü sorun donanımsal mi yazılımsal mi?

hammers8321
Star I
Even with the last firmware update there Is the se problem... The fire button stops and you have to press It again to reactivate It...

hammers8321
Star I
Same problem of ghost touch After the last firmware update...