rockingawg
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: Version WW-17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ROG Phone 3 is not charging with official charger I tried factory resetting the phone it didn't help, kindly suggest me an action should I return the product? It's charging with other chargers and Asus charger is charging other devices fine, what kind of issue is this? I bought this phone after using a phone for 6 years so my hard earned money is in this kindly assist me.

42 REPLIES 42

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Pexx @soudiyals@gmail.com I'll contact you via PM.

chantzeleong
Star I
I too have updated the latest firmware today but the charge still cannot charge the phone. I have to use a Samsung USB 2.0 to USB C to charge the ROG3

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@chantzeleong I will PM you with a potential fix.

aarongarevalo
Star II
Hello Asus, what is happening with my rog 3? It's not charging when I'm using the original adapter it will only charge for a few minutes then it will stop. I tried the Asus charger to a Huawei phone and it works. I really don't know why..😭 PLEASE HELP... I also tried factory reset but the problem still persist.

aarongarevalo
Star II
Hello Asus, what is happening with my rog 3? It's not charging when I'm using the original adapter it will only charge for a few minutes then it will stop. I tried the Asus charger to a Huawei phone and it works. I really don't know why... I did factory reset but still it doesn't work..😭 PLEASE HELP