System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: 65W
Model: Zenbook Flip UX463FL
Frequency of occurrence: persistent
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
I have been trying to use the screen pad to put a video or something, but it did not work! Also, I have tried to reach videos to fix the problem, but there is nothing. Before I buy the device, I took a small background about it, and it says that it has a small screen where you can pull down what you want and start using it. When I received the device, I only can use it a regular pad and I can just use the numbers. So please I need a quick solution.
6 REPLIES 6

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
UX463FL is equipped with a virtual digital touchpad [ASUS NumberPad 2.0] (you can switch the touchpad to an LED-lit virtual numeric keyboard at any time)
screenshot-20201031-091626-1.jpg

Equipped with ASUS ScreenPad™ 2.0 is the model shown in the picture below. Please make sure that the model you purchased is equipped with ASUS ScreenPad™ 2.0 or ASUS NumberPad 2.0

screenshot-20201031-091553-1.jpg

Sura
Star I
I am sure that I bought the one with ScreenPad 2.0 put I do not know why I just can see the NumberPad only! I am not sure if they gave me the wrong laptop or not.

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Sura

I am sure that I bought the one with ScreenPad 2.0 put I do not know why I just can see the NumberPad only! I am not sure if they gave me the wrong laptop or not.

View post
Can you take photos of the model part of the outer box? Or the model sticker photo of the laptop.

The model you filled in above: UX463FL, and the configuration is NumberPad.
screenshot-20201031-203941-1.jpg

Sura
Star I
Yeah sure. You mean those? here it shows it is a numberpad but before I purchased it, they were saying that it has a screenpad. So what am I supposed to do?
image1.jpeg
image0.jpeg