rajwedhikar
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 3
Firmware Version: .98
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence: every time in low brightness
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Mx player YouTube

Once I updated phone to .70 version I am facing extreme black crush issue and phone is useless, even phones with ips display show good colours than this. I want to revert back to .58 firmware as I was not having any Black crush Issue on it.
Asus please help ASAP!
@Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @laura@Laura_ASUS
6 REPLIES 6

Craven
Rising Star II
rajwedhikar

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: .98
  3. Rooted or not:no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: every time in low brightness
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Mx player YouTube

Once I updated phone to .70 version I am facing extreme black crush issue and phone is useless, even phones with ips display show good colours than this. I want to revert back to .58 firmware as I was not having any Black crush Issue on it.

Asus please help ASAP!

@Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @laura@Laura_ASUS

Help me to get back on .58 firmware!
Agreed. .58 was way better in terms of black crush and idle battery drain. The only downside is no bypass charging.

rajwedhikar
Rising Star I
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/39232/help-me-to-get-back-on-58-firmware

Agreed. .58 was way better in terms of black crush and idle battery drain. The only downside is no bypass charging.

View post
I am ready to compromise on other issues, what's the use of paying 50k for this worthless display, i can't even find old firmware anywhere, Asus team what is wrong, why are you guys not focussing on customer needs, I should have gone with oneplus 8 pro.😌 @Titan_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Kris_ASUS I want help to get back on old firmware please.!!!

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
For safe downgrade,
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@rajwedhikar If you are unable to visit a service center due to the pandemic, you can downgrade to Android 9 and then upgrade to A10 .58 from there. The FOTA service will suggest you upgrade to the latest firmware version, but you can ignore that and opt for a manual update instead.
Just remember to backup any data you want to keep, since the process will wipe your device completely.
You will find the necessary files on our support page. 🙂