This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

someone tell me why the battery goes down faster since the atualization to android 10? This issue i

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

ronald1985
Community Legend I
david.augusto.santos

someone tell me why the battery goes down faster since the atualization to android 10? This issue is gonna be fixed or we must go back to android 9? Because is not normal, now I need to recharge my rog 2 twice a day!!! Please same help here...thx

View post
Go to settings and then Battery. It will tell you what uses the battery.

View solution in original post

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
david.augusto.santos

Thanks mate but,I already put the settings right since I have the smartphone.

The issue is, since I up date to android 10 version ...2009.47 and know 2009.49 ,the problem persists!!!

I hope that they laughe un new version to fix the power consumption because, with android 9 was perfectly good.

I don't know if ASUS are aware about it, but thanks for responding to my 😉

View post
There's no known power draining bug in .49
Something must have happened during your update to A10.
Please backup all your data and factory reset. This will give you the same battery life as you had with A9

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

someone tell me why the battery goes down faster since the atualization to android 10? This issue is gonna be fixed or we must go back to android 9? Because is not normal, now I need to recharge my rog 2 twice a day!!! Please same help here...thx

ronald1985
Community Legend I
david.augusto.santos

View post
Go to settings and then Battery. It will tell you what uses the battery.

The issue is, since I up date to android 10 version ...2009.47 and know 2009.49 ,the problem persists!!!
I hope that they laughe un new version to fix the power consumption because, with android 9 was perfectly good.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
david.augusto.santos

View post
There's no known power draining bug in .49
Something must have happened during your update to A10.
Please backup all your data and factory reset. This will give you the same battery life as you had with A9