Yulius_Mai
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70_20200320
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please help Camera not focus, just can take near area only
P51VQU20D8FN.jpg

J8FWYM3ZXMDI.jpg

170 REPLIES 170

DEOKANT
Star III
Today i got reply from service center, according to them its a hardware issue and i have to pay rs6000 or $81 for changing the camera.
But, if this issue was only with my phone then i can understand that the problem is with hardware, but all the users of zenfone 5z are facing this issue that too after same software update.
If it is a hardware problem then it means that asus is using defective products or hardware for its flagship which will be ruined after 2 years of usage.
Its a request to asus that please fix this issue. We all have got your flagship phone by paying a premium price and this is the flagship experience you are giving us. Please fix this issue.
If the solution is changing the camera module then its responsibility of asus to change it at their cost.

DEOKANT
Star III
Anyone out here whose camera issue is solved by software update? Please reply fast
Asus's executives are telling that there are many people whose camera issue is solved by simple software update.
According to them my camera module is damaged

rohitwagh05
Star I
Same camere blur issue I am facing from last week,I don't think it's a hardware issur it must be software related issue Asus pls resolve the problem ASAP

DEOKANT
Star III
Its a scam by asus.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Try these two things:
Shake phone a bit or try hitting "gently" on the area around the camera
Afaik this happens due to stuck OIS mechanism